Placing an Order
At Exclusively Weddings every bride receives our ‘Platinum Package’
The following are included in the service we provide:
- Consultation(s) and ongoing email / phone support
- Delivery to both hotel and home address if required (within Southampton)
- Buttonhole Distribution List (for Best Man)
- Personal service on the day – we do not leave your flowers with the hotel receptionist, we personally lay everything out (including any tea lights and candles that you may supply) and will not leave until everything is perfect!
Prices depend on floral content (flower choice and quantity) and the time of year.
We recognise many brides work to a budget and are happy to work with you to control costs. There are many ways to do this without compromising on the quality of the flowers.
We only use the best quality flowers available, to achieve a stunning result whatever the budget. Please read some of the testimonials from previous customers.
Following your initial consultation you will receive a written quotation. We try to tailor this to your requirements and budget but if you want any changes please contact us.
We request a deposit of £250 to confirm your booking and reserve the wedding date. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to the wedding.
We prefer payment by BACS into our bank account (details will be on your quotation / order).
Alternatively you may send us a cheque. Deposits may also be paid on-line by credit / debit card or Paypal by clicking on the button below.
Terms and conditions
- Invoices are to be paid in full 6 weeks prior to wedding date
- Deposits are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to alter or replace any flowers that may not be available on the day of the wedding. Flowers of a similar style and value will be used.
- Flower prices vary due to market fluctuations. Whilst we will endeavour to honour quotations and absorb any increases, we reserve the right to charge a supplement in the event of significant adverse cost changes (eg. £/€ exchange rate or VAT rate changes).
- Vases not charged on your invoice remain the property of Exclusively Weddings Ltd.
- We are not responsible for injuries or damage sustained as a result of broken glass or materials.
- Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods. No responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.