Placing an Order
At Exclusively Weddings every bride receives our ‘Platinum Package’
The following are included in the service we provide:
- Consultation(s) and ongoing email / phone support
- Delivery to both hotel and home address if required (within Southampton)
- Buttonhole Distribution List (for Best Man)
- Personal service on the day – we do not leave your flowers with the hotel receptionist, we personally lay everything out (including any tea lights and candles that you may supply) and will not leave until everything is perfect!
Prices depend on floral content (flower choice and quantity) and the time of year.
We recognise many brides work to a budget and are happy to work with you to control costs. There are many ways to do this without compromising on the quality of the flowers.
We only use the best quality flowers available, to achieve a stunning result whatever the budget. Please read some of the testimonials from previous customers.
Following your initial consultation you will receive a written quotation. We try to tailor this to your requirements and budget but if you want any changes please contact us.
We request a deposit of £250 to confirm your booking and reserve the wedding date. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to the wedding.
We prefer payment by BACS into our bank account (details will be on your quotation / order). Alternatively you may send us a cheque.
Deposits may also be paid on-line by credit / debit card or Paypal by clicking on the button below.
Terms and conditions
- Invoices to be paid in full, six weeks prior to the wedding. Once the invoice has been paid we are unable to remove any items. This is because we have started our ordering process.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- We require written notice of two calendar months, for cancellation of any order. If we are given less notice than this, the full balance will be payable.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your order, we will endeavour to give you two calendar months’ notice and refund your deposit.
- Our preferred payment method is bank transfer / BACS / FPS. We also accept cash or cheque. We only accept credit card payment for deposits.
- We will not pass on your details to any third party.
- While we endeavour to work to your specification, we reserve the right to alter or replace any flowers or plants that may not be available on the day of the wedding. A product of a similar style and value will be used.
- We will make a charge for any breakages, damage or loss of items.
- The day after the wedding we will collect & dismantle everything. Flowers will be sprayed with water and left for you or your guests to take.
- We will ensure flowers are delivered on the day in pristine condition. It is your responsibility to care for the flowers after the event. We recommend you store the flowers in a cold room overnight.
- Flower prices may vary due to market fluctuation. Whilst we endeavour to honour quotations and absorb any increases, we reserve the right to charge a supplement in the event of significant adverse cost changes (e.g. £/euro exchange rate and VAT changes).
- To maintain our high quality of service we prefer to liaise with one point of contact.
- We are not responsible for injuries or damage sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods. No responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.